As a not-for-profit organization, we are dedicated to serving seniors – regardless of their ability to pay. Shalom Park was founded upon the principle that we “Honor thy Mother and thy Father,” which means the elders in our care live in a dignified and caring environment.
Our attentive staff understands the emotional difficulties and clinical complexities associated with caring for seniors. The Shalom Park team successfully enhances the lives of elders in our community.
Employees at Shalom Park enjoy an active and friendly environment. Staff members are dedicated and committed to working with the elderly and experience a supportive team environment.
- Discounted memberships to the J. Leonard Levy Family Wellness Center
- Salon on-site
- Competitive compensation packages
- Enjoy discounts at an on-site bistro
- Engaging employee events
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Beautiful scenic campus, with extensive walking paths
If you are interested in becoming a part of our outstanding team,
please click here to view our employment opportunities.
(This will open in a new window)